Simparica is a safe, monthly chewable for dogs. It is used for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations and the treatment and control of paralysis ticks, brown dog ticks and bush ticks. Simparica is also effective for the treatment and control of ear mites, demodex mites and sacroptic mange. It kills fast all month long and keeps going strong for 35 days without losing effectiveness at the end of the month.
Simparica Flea and Tick Control for Dogs Key Benefits:
- Kills fleas fast before they can lay eggs.
- Kills ticks fast reducing the chance of illness and paralysis.
- Cleans up mites reducing skin irritation and risk of infection.
- Proven protection from reinfestation. Kills fast all month long.
- Tasty, once a month chew that's easy to give with or without food.
- Safe for your puppy. Can be given from 8 weeks and 1.3kg.
- Proven protection for 35 days. So if you're a few days late you're still covered.
Simparica is suitable for puppies from 8 weeks of age and as little as 1.25kg in weight. Whether your dog is small or large, Simparica shuts out flea infestations and deadly ticks FAST whilst also treating and controlling mange and mites.
Simparica kills fleas FAST:
- Kills 100% of fleas in 8 hours after treatment
- Perfect choice for itchy dogs
Simparica kills paralysis ticks, brown dog ticks and bush ticks fast:
- Reducing risk of disease or paralysis
- Kills three key Australian ticks including the deadly paralysis tick
Simparica treats and controls mange and mites:
- Cleans up mange and mites which can cause infections
- Simparica is available in both 3 month packs and 6 month packs and unlike some other chews, can be given with or without food